Please note that this practice only applies to real estate agents who use their own signing application.
As a real estate agent, you can still use the platform like a landlord or building manager, but if you intend to use your own signing tool, this article is for you.
Here are the steps to create an electronic lease:
- Select your unit in the Buildings section
- Select the Leases tab
- Select the “ + ” button
- Leave the "liaison de contacts" section as is
- Fill in the information of the tenant (s) in section A
- Enter the correct dates (Sections C and D)
- Complete the lease properly
- Make sure the lease is complete (preview)
- Generate the lease
You can now import the lease into your own electronic signature tool.
If you have further questions, make sure you check out our FAQ for other tutorials.